Thursday, March 4, 2010

Very Close to Top

The past 2 days trading tell me that this market is near the top of its range, and will have a hard time adding gains above 1125.  Two consecutive black candle bars tell me that we are late in the rally.  I doubt there is fuel in this market to take it back to yearly highs, but we could go as high at 1135 in the next 2 weeks.   I have covered my position overnight and will look to get back on the short side after the NFP.  I am reluctant to play the long side here, because there isn't much room to go higher but plenty of room to go lower.  I still believe that we will consolidate near the upper end of the trading range for several days before having a sustained correction. 

For today, I am looking for a slight dip in the first hour and then rallying slowly for the rest of the day. 

3 comments:

Petsamo said...

Europe is the only one who brought their markets higher. Asia & India brought theirs down. Either we bring our markets down today or we continue to rally.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen SCOK

Anonymous said...

show me the money SWHC