Thursday, January 28, 2010

Very Bearish Action

What I am seeing extremely bearish on the screens.  I expected at least a bit of a pop after we got Obama out of the way but its not happening.  It seems like yesterday's rally gave everyone a sigh of relief, and this market is on shaky footing.  Bernanke's reappointment vote is coming up at 10:30 AM, I don't think it makes a difference.  Everyone knows he's getting reappointed.  In fact, it could be another sell on the news item.  I am short now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been very spot lately.

This is your kind of market man.

Shit, for me I just have to weather this storm.

How low do you think we can go and do you think this support will hold.

1085 on SPX.

Market Owl said...

I got killed buying dips last week and decided to change my strategy for this week, because I think its a changed market.

This market wants to break 1080. I think we can get down to mid 1060's.

Anonymous said...

mkt is getting fucking crushed down almost 2% today. Where are all the people saying the mkt is oversold.

Anonymous said...

This is setting up for a nice rally(bounce) next week.

Market Owl said...

There is not much support until we get down to the 1060's. There wasn't much volume traded in the 70s last year.