Monday, November 10, 2014

Back to the Bore

VIX with a 14 handle, little intraday vol, welcome back to the Bore.  The 0.4% intraday range, the slow grind higher, the talk about TINA, overrating the economy because stocks are higher, etc.  It is repetitive, and all too predictable.  This is about as good a time for a stock market vacation as any during a non-holiday.

I will be on a semi-vacation, that is I will be watching the market but my mind will be elsewhere.  I don't have the energy to try to pick up dimes in front of a crawling bulldozer.   Don't expect anything exciting, just a steady grind higher as the vol gets lower and lower.  I'm sure we'll get a pullback eventually, but I definitely won't be looking for one.  Waiting for a pullback in this market after a V bottom is like waiting for Godot.  

No comments: