Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Invite Only

To block unwanted users and prevent trolls, we will be changing this blog to invite only in the coming days.  You will need to make a blogger account with your email address and send the email to get an invitation.  Once verified, we will add you to the blog reader list.  Unlike other bloggers that have gone to to a paid subscription model, the blog will remain free.  Although we believe our content is much more valuable than most of the paid subcription blogs with useless charts and historical data studies.  Our email is marketowls@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should take out 6/5 low by Monday.

Market Owl said...

My view on the market has changed. I was wrong about us going straight back down. I think we'll form a new range for the next few days from SPX 1325 to 1295. After watching the price action over the next few days, I will decide on my next course of action. It could break down or break up off that consolidation. I am open to both possibilities.

Anonymous said...

Alot of bloggers are better predictors than you. You are consistently poor. This bad call just underlines that.

Market Owl said...

You are entitled to your opinion and I dare you to fade my calls with real money which I doubt you will do.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.