Monday, April 19, 2010

Initial Bounce Failure

Well the initial rush to buy failed this morning and we are slowly building up resistance just above as we have some bagholders in the 1190s and 1200s waiting to sell any rally.  I am not that bearish short term, but I also realize the risk of going long here with complacency still high.  It is no man's land at 1184, we are not high enough for a good short, not low enough for a good long.   I am going to use any rallies to short but I will stay away from buying selloffs unless they are heavy.  Goldman Sachs reports earnings tomorrow, and we have Apple after the bell on Tuesday.  Apple could be a market mover, and I am sure there will be a lot of manuevering ahead of that report.  I can't picture any heavy selling in the market ahead of it tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U see this girls generation??? What is the proper term to describe this...jailbait bukkake fetish teeny bopper. I see them sing this ah hah ah hah it's literally hypnotizing.

Market Owl said...

No, I haven't seen them but I have heard about them. Anyway, let's stick to the topic at hand. haha.

Anonymous said...

You have to check them out. They are way hotter than wonder girls. These girls are like freshmen in college. There are 20 of them on stage at once. 20 of them. It's like an overdose of young female hormone sexuality shooting at you like a gattling gun.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy. I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbwL8kSpEk