Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2009 Flashback

Yesterday and today's trade feels like one of those moves off the bottom in 2009.  That bothers me a bit but I don't see us ripping continuously higher like last time.  But it does tell me that we're not going to go down to 1040 or even 1060 anytime soon.  I expect at least the next few days to be holding above 1085 and maybe one more push higher to the 1113-1118 zone. 

The Greece jitters are mostly gone, but there a few after effects, mainly in the weak euro.  The market has formed a short term uptrend, and we need to see more bullishness before that uptrend breaks.

I have cut back on my shorts and I'm probably going to cover the rest on any intraday weakness today.  I will look to re-enter higher.  I am not interested in longs at these levels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're going negative. Don't get whipped by the market.

The market is my bitch.